Saturday, August 30, 2014

To Market, To Market

I'm in a whirlwind of activity here...
Knitting needles, crochet hooks 
&
Yarn
are flying in an absolute storm around me
as fast as I can make them go!
On September 12, 13 & 14
I will have a booth at the 
Craft Faire
at our local
Pumpkin Festival,
along with my Monday night knitting girls :-)
We are so excited!
Anyone local can look for us under my business name ~
Front Porch Knits.
I had these darling tags custom made on an Etsy Shop.
There will of course be plenty of Pumpkin items for sale.
These are made from the Knit Picks patterns ~
Clove {crocheted}
&
Spice {knitted}
But you know me...
I can't show up without plenty of sweet little baby items as well.
Some covered baby hangers...
A pile of  baby hats...
The pattern for these can be found right 
And some booties for precious piggies.



These are just a sampling of my wares.
I will try to squeeze out the time to show some more before it all goes.
In the mean time,
Mr. Parker,
{look how fast they grow!}
my 3 month old grandson,
is keeping me busy 
Wednesday through Friday,
as his Mommy has returned to work.
A week ago Tuesday we had another new baby in our family.
My sister is now a Grammy for the first time.
Elijah Wade 
born August 18
weighing a whopping 
10 lbs. 6 oz. !!!
And my daughter Hilary is expecting her baby boy in a week or so!
PHEW!
It's a real good thing I love to make baby items :-)

Happy Holiday Weekend to All of You,
God Bless,
Xo
  Xo,
Danette

7 comments:

  1. Hi Danette! Wow! You are making so many cute things. I'm sure they'll all sell!
    Yay for lots of babies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie girl, Your tea cup runneth over and flows into our bloggy community. What a handsome family. Those boys are charmers, Mr. Parker has that melt your heart smile. I wish I could love him up.
    You are going to sell out at the faire. xxxooo Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Congratulations! How sweet, what a cutie too! :) and you must take photos of your booth too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danette, Everything you do looks exquisite, it is all so well put together. Ill bet your stall looks good enough to eat!
    Ive enjoyed looking at your post this morning.
    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....how cute are those two little munchkins!! I love the colour choices for the booties. The pumpkins are pretty sweet too.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...love the 2 little munchkins. Love your colour choices for the booties and the coathanger.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danette que bonitos trabajos haces, te felicito. Dios bendiga a tus bellos hijitos. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to chat with me ~
Your comments make me so Happy!
Have a lovely day.
Danette